Friday, July 24, 2015

Phaga

This is Phaga (F4L name kept). He was adopted from F4L in August of 2005, while I was a volunteer. He is one of the greatest joys of my life. He's is my companion, friend and family member and has been with me thru happiness and sadness, the pain of divorce and the joy of finding love and having a child. He was approximately 5 years old at the time of adoption, making him almost 15! But age doesn't slow him down. He's still 5 at heart and has the same energy level (just bad knees now) He has been my 2.5 year old sons best friend since the day he was born. I'll be lost without him (we all know the time comes). I hope you all know the great joy you bring others by uniting them with their dogs. Phaga is the standard to which I will hold all other dogs...and they'll never live up to his level of love, caring, obedience, understanding and support. He's been an only dog for the first time ever (since I had to put my 14 year old Vizsla down in January 2015) and I love that he gets to
be the only dog for now and suck up all the love we give him.

Thank you for bringing him into my life,
Michelle Russo

No comments:

Post a Comment