Saturday, February 21, 2015

My name used to be Porter

Guess what! I really like my new parents a lot, but I can't figure out what my new name is. Is it, "Thatsa Good Boy," or "Come Ear Karl," or "Wanna Go Poddy."

The other problem is that sometimes my new mommy is in one room and my daddy is in the other. Sigh . . . Don't they know that I can only be in one place at a time! I don't even know how to begin to train them to stick together so I can keep track of them.

I love the food around here, too. It's some salmon kinda food that I really like. It's cruncy and I get an egg on top of my food for breakfast.

Probably the best thing is the neighborhood. I get to go walking with my mom and dad two times a day for thirty minutes each time. Of course, there is a problem. (Why does it always happen to me!) By the time the three of us are almost home again, I have run out of pee! I need to let all of the other dogs around here know that there's a new boy in town, and my name is . . . ah . . . ah . . .

I send you all love and sloppy kisses!

Come Ear Karl?

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment