Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Chulita

Good morning,
When I was at Friends for Life my name was Portia. Last Saturday, these nice people from Show Low came by to see me & fell in love. They adopted me & took me home with them Monday.

Well, I got a new name: Chula or Chulita (pretty girl in Spanish - at least that is what my new people say it means).....

I fell in love the first second they let me out of the carrier & I got to look at the place I would now call home.

It has only been 2 days, but they have another Chihuahua that comes over every Tuesday night & stays until Thursday night. We have gone on 2 walks together & it looks like we are going to be best friends. Tonight will be our first sleep over.

We go for a walk every night & let me tell you, there is nothing better than the grass on the golf course - don't tell anyone, we aren't really supposed to be walking on the golf course because it is for golfers but I won't say anything if you don't

I don't have many pictures yet because it has only been two days, more will come especially after we get through this first weekend, so check back soon.

Chulita

No comments:

Post a Comment