Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sheldon E.

Hi! My forever name is Sheldon although my previous family had named me Tim. I love my new home and Mom and Dad. I get to go with them just about everywhere. Most mornings we go for a walk and I get to do my business but Mom and dad bring bags for that. I particularly like to bark at the deer in the neighbor's yard. Mom and Dad laugh, and I heard the deer aren't real, but it makes me feel good protecting my folks. All my parents' other human kids and grandkids love me. The youngest is only two and he is rather boisterous. It used to scare me but he gives really good treats and hasn't hurt me so I like him too. I like to be wherever Mom is and I insist on sitting in her lap while she sews. Well, now I have my own spot so I can be close and she can see what she is doing. She calls me her Velcro Pug. Whatever that means. All I know is that I love to be on a lap most of the time. I started my own blog at marshamaudine@blogspot.com although I haven't had much time to post recently. I
really like being an only pug but sometimes when I can't go along with Mom and Dad I get a little anxious (okay mad) and I make a peepee on the floor. I feel kinda bad about it cause I never get scolded. Sometimes I get the stink eye about it but never a raised voice. Well Mom is calling me to dinner so I should go now. Thanks foster Mom for taking such good care of me till my forever folks adopted me. - Sheldon -

No comments:

Post a Comment